Compare IBM vs AT&T BETASee how working at IBM vs. AT&T compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. AT&T. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- IBM scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- AT&T scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at AT&T.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at IBM.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at AT&T.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
Wonderful people, tons of learning resources, emphasis on personal and professional development.
Similar to working in any large organization, sometimes there are a few extra layers of red tape before things can get rolling.