Compare IBM vs AIM Consulting Group, LLC BETASee how working at IBM vs. AIM Consulting Group, LLC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at IBM vs. AIM Consulting Group, LLC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AIM Consulting Group, LLC scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at IBM.
- "Aim consulting" was the most mentioned Pro at AIM Consulting Group, LLC.
- IBM had 731 more reviews than AIM Consulting Group, LLC that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I have been working at IBM full-time for more than a year
Wonderful people, tons of learning resources, emphasis on personal and professional development.
Similar to working in any large organization, sometimes there are a few extra layers of red tape before things can get rolling.
I worked at AIM Consulting Group, LLC
Worked with new technology! Company they contracted with was great.
Had problems with an AIM staff member and was never addressed but instead ended my contract early. And didn't help at all getting another position. Still haven't received my last check.