Compare Hyatt vs Marriott International BETASee how working at Hyatt vs. Marriott International compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hyatt vs. Marriott International. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hyatt scored higher in 3 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Positive Business Outlook.
- Marriott International scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
What Employees Say
- Marriott International had 238 more reviews than Hyatt that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- Marriott International had 207 more reviews than Hyatt that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- Marriott International had 195 more reviews than Hyatt that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at Hyatt full-time
- Good life/work balance. - Friendly staff who work hard to keep a positive reputation for the company. - Competitive package on offer for staff.
- Management can be inefficient only rarely, majority of the time is good.