Compare Hostelworld Group vs Venafi BETASee how working at Hostelworld Group vs. Venafi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hostelworld Group vs. Venafi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Venafi scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Social events" was the most mentioned Pro at Hostelworld Group.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Venafi.
- "Technical debt" was the most mentioned Con at Hostelworld Group.
- "Sales management" was the most mentioned Con at Venafi.
I worked at Hostelworld Group for less than a year
Although I was only there for a short time, my coworkers were incredibly welcoming and accommodating and I always felt comfortable asking for help. The company has great benefits with a mindfulness... for work-life balance. The Hostelworld Dublin office is also very creatively designed and I genuinely enjoyed coming into work knowing it has such a great atmosphere.
Sometimes when advice or criticism on a certain system of doing things was offered it took a while for change to take effect or to be listened to by senior management.
I have been working at Venafi full-time for less than a year
I've been at Venafi a few months now and I couldn't be happier. Fully covered health care, 401k matching, and tons of PTO are just some of the great benefits. All my team members are talented and... supportive, and the fully remote dynamic offers the best work/life balance I've ever experienced. plus i doubt you'll find a more secure company with a brighter future than this one!
you're really expected to self-motivate and get your work done without anyone hovering over your shoulder. not a con for people like me who love independence... but if you thrive under... micromanaging/hand holding this is NOT the company for you
Advice to Management
keep doin what you're doin!