Compare Hostelworld Group vs City Wonders BETASee how working at Hostelworld Group vs. City Wonders compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Hostelworld Group vs. City Wonders. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Hostelworld Group scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, Culture & Values and CEO Approval.
- City Wonders scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Social events" was the most mentioned Pro at Hostelworld Group.
- "Free tours" was the most mentioned Pro at City Wonders.
- "Technical debt" was the most mentioned Con at Hostelworld Group.
- "High season" was the most mentioned Con at City Wonders.
I worked at Hostelworld Group for less than a year
Although I was only there for a short time, my coworkers were incredibly welcoming and accommodating and I always felt comfortable asking for help. The company has great benefits with a mindfulness... for work-life balance. The Hostelworld Dublin office is also very creatively designed and I genuinely enjoyed coming into work knowing it has such a great atmosphere.
Sometimes when advice or criticism on a certain system of doing things was offered it took a while for change to take effect or to be listened to by senior management.