Compare Heartland Dental vs North American Dental Group BETASee how working at Heartland Dental vs. North American Dental Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Heartland Dental vs. North American Dental Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- North American Dental Group scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Continuing education" was the most mentioned Pro at Heartland Dental.
- "Nadg" was the most mentioned Pro at North American Dental Group.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Heartland Dental.
- "No raises" was the most mentioned Con at North American Dental Group.
I have been working at North American Dental Group full-time for more than 8 years
They practice what they preach. They say they care for us as team members and provide all the PPE necessary ( and then some) to keep us safe. Also, especially in this day and age, where so much... cultural unrest and disrespect is prevalent, I feel that NADG has created a safe and respectful enviroment. Their core valuesnalign with mine. They offer the best care for the patient as well as their team members. And have the latest and greatest equipment and technology that makes my job easier.
There are many services we provide during an appointment for patients and sometimes it can be somewhat overwhelming for patients as well as providers.
Advice to Management
Roll in new technologies in intervals so that clinicians have enough time to continue to provide great patient care while not having either patient or clinician be overwhelmed