Compare Headspring vs Amazing.com BETASee how working at Headspring vs. Amazing.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Headspring vs. Amazing.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Headspring scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Core values" was the most mentioned Pro at Headspring.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazing.com.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Headspring.
- "Last minute" was the most mentioned Con at Amazing.com.
I have been working at Headspring full-time
Headspring cares so deeply about their values. From very intentional career planning to leadership meetings everyone can listen into to random pancake breakfasts, you see the values everyday from... the biggest and smallest of actions. There's a lot of developers in this world that have god complexes. None of those types of developers are at Headspring. There's so much intelligence and expertise here, but there's just as much humility and excitement to teach. I feel like everyone here is rooting for my success and ready to help whenever they can. All the benefits are great - solid amount of PTO (on top of week of Christmas off), work from home Wednesday's (or whenever you need), flexibility work hours, catered Friday lunch... the list keeps going.
No company will ever be perfect, but Headspring is really great at fixing a problem whenever something comes up.
I worked at Amazing.com full-time for more than 3 years
I worked from home (in Ireland) which I loved. I had a good relationship with my colleagues in Texas and never felt alone. The work was varied which kept it interesting. We also got to attend live... events abroad which was fun.
There were communication issues but this improved over time.
Advice to Management
Stay motivated, you have a great company, staff and awesome members!