Compare Harrods vs Royal Air Force BETASee how working at Harrods vs. Royal Air Force compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Harrods vs. Royal Air Force. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Harrods scored higher in 5 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Royal Air Force scored higher in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Staff discount" was the most mentioned Pro at Harrods.
- "Opportunity to travel" was the most mentioned Pro at Royal Air Force.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Harrods.
- "Time away" was the most mentioned Con at Royal Air Force.
I have been working at Royal Air Force full-time for more than 10 years
Plenty of travel, respectable pay, good Medical & Dental cover. A good place to gain experience to build a career in civvie street.
Resources are becoming scarce, under appreciated by the Management and Government. Incentives for a long career option have been removed.
Advice to Management
Learn to value those under your command.