Compare Greene King vs S.A. Brain & Company BETASee how working at Greene King vs. S.A. Brain & Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Greene King vs. S.A. Brain & Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Greene King scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- S.A. Brain & Company scored higher in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Greene King had 43 more reviews than S.A. Brain & Company that mentioned "Pub" as a Pro.
- Greene King had 85 more reviews than S.A. Brain & Company that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I worked at S.A. Brain & Company full-time for more than 8 years
Some of the pub staff are great. There is sometimes flexibility if you are a student and need an unusual structure of hours.
Head office culture is terrible. The way that staff in pubs are treated as second class employees compared to head office staff is a disgrace. Opportunities for progression are only available if... you are part of the right clique. Brains are struggling to keep up with the changing hospitality market because they constantly promote people who don't have a clue what they're doing. They largely ignore the expertise of their house managers and frontline staff and instead choose to follow the misguided opinions of an increasingly out of touch board, and their gaggle of snarky marketing employees who are so far removed from the workings of an actual pub that they may as well be working at an insurance company.