Compare Google vs Dropbox BETASee how working at Google vs. Dropbox compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Google vs. Dropbox. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Google scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Dropbox scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Google.
- "Dropbox" was the most mentioned Pro at Dropbox.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at Google.
- "Dropbox" was the most mentioned Con at Dropbox.
I have been working at Google full-time
Wonderful work life balance, overall management trust and loads of growth potential for years to come
An internal complexity that is bringing more time working on internal issues than doing business
I have been working at Dropbox full-time for more than 5 years
* A company that truly cares about their staff * Dropbox always looks for ways to make things easier for employees - for example a company day off every month * The future of work is here and... Dropbox is championing this in how we have shifted to Virtual First working. It has created much more balance for me with a small family, we are learning as we go but you can really see the efforts the company makes to make sure we as staff are ok!!
I really can't think of any, all challenges encounter we face as a team!
Advice to Management
Keep doing a great job!!