Compare Goldman Sachs vs Deutsche Bank BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. Deutsche Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. Deutsche Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management and Positive Business Outlook.
- Deutsche Bank scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at Goldman Sachs.
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Deutsche Bank.
- Goldman Sachs had 1,826 more reviews than Deutsche Bank that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Goldman Sachs full-time for more than a year
Learn a lot in a short amount of time. Given a lot of responsibility and autonomy after summitting initial (Steep) learning curve. The people are fantastic, best I've ever worked with.
Hours can be long, be sure to set boundaries Pay is okay