Compare Goldman Sachs vs Credit Suisse BETASee how working at Goldman Sachs vs. Credit Suisse compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Goldman Sachs vs. Credit Suisse. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Goldman Sachs scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Credit Suisse scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- Goldman Sachs had 16 more reviews than Credit Suisse that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Working hours" was the most mentioned Con at Goldman Sachs.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Credit Suisse.
I worked at Credit Suisse
Got a lot of insight and very different tasks. With the time also a significant client exposure. It was a really a good experience, very valuable!
Starting early in the morning was the only cons but that is part of the business.