Compare Gate Gourmet vs Takeaway.com BETASee how working at Gate Gourmet vs. Takeaway.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Gate Gourmet vs. Takeaway.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Takeaway.com scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Free lunch" was the most mentioned Pro at Gate Gourmet.
- "Leuk" was the most mentioned Pro at Takeaway.com.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Gate Gourmet.
- "Geen minpunten" was the most mentioned Con at Takeaway.com.
I have been working at Gate Gourmet full-time for more than a year
Free meals people you work with are very friendly and make you feel very welcome when you are new. Can be reasonable for days off
Management is very unprofessional bullying people and making them feel victimised, threatened shouts and screams on the phone to you and ignores you for weeks on end when you call in sick.... Favouritism is a huge thing in this company. Supervisors lay out different rules for different people. Gossip about people behind their backs. Freezing work environment asked for work fleece was told no.
Advice to Management
Learn how to act professionally treat employees with more respect learn your supervisors how to treat people as equals