Compare G-Research vs Winton Group BETASee how working at G-Research vs. Winton Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at G-Research vs. Winton Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- G-Research scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at G-Research.
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Winton Group.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Con at G-Research.
- "Constant change" was the most mentioned Con at Winton Group.
I have been working at Winton Group full-time for more than 8 years
Recent Coronavirus outbreak has showed just how much the senior management care about the employees. Staff were told to work from home way before the government advice, regular company-wide emails... are being sent to employees with a constant theme of employee welfare being their number one priority, and offering additional support to anyone that needs it. Good technology has enabled everyone to work from home easily and effectively. Management very understanding of difficult circumstances with childcare now that the schools have shut. Put simply, I feel that Winton has me and my family's back. Other "normal" benefits include free breakfast, coffee and lunch. On-site doctor. No restrictive training budgets (just have a conversation with your manager about why it's needed). Promotions given to those which work hard. Competitive pay and good pension.
No transparency of how bonuses are calculated.
Advice to Management
Continue caring for your staff, and in return they will reward you with their loyalty.