Compare Flipkart vs Yahoo India BETASee how working at Flipkart vs. Yahoo India compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Flipkart vs. Yahoo India. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Flipkart scored higher in 5 areas: Career Opportunities, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Yahoo India scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Flipkart had 101 more reviews than Yahoo India that mentioned "Work culture" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Flipkart.
- "Bangalore" was the most mentioned Con at Yahoo India.
I worked at Flipkart for more than a year
Excellent culture which propagates and strengthens positive thinking and growth.Flexibility in every thing.Sweet bosses. Decent salary growth 10-15 % during appraisals.A company to stay long.
Pay is good only if you are an IITan or a IIM.Other are paid far far lesser. Constantly changing HR policies and sudden transfers which you will not think even in your wildest dream.The never allow... people to settle down in a place-immediately called off to HQ(BLR).
I worked at Yahoo India
The work life balance is amazing. People are friendly and help you around a lot. Lots of perks in terms of free food, transportation services etc
The pay was not up to market standards but they are now revising everything.