Compare Fitbit vs Uber BETASee how working at Fitbit vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fitbit vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fitbit scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
- Uber scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Fitbit.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at Fitbit.
- "Riders" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Fitbit full-time
Great place to work with great people and a wonderful company mission.
Sometimes there isn't enough autonomy for international teams with a lot of US dependence.
I have been working at Uber full-time for more than a year
An inclusive company, some opportunity to grow, and if you are lucky, it could be a great place to launch your career.
Have to be able to adapt and reinvent yourself at the drop of a dime. Your role might change depending on business needs more than once.