Compare Fidelity Investments vs Ergo Group BETASee how working at Fidelity Investments vs. Ergo Group compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Fidelity Investments vs. Ergo Group. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Fidelity Investments scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Fidelity Investments.
- "Ergo" was the most mentioned Pro at Ergo Group.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Fidelity Investments.
- "Ergo" was the most mentioned Con at Ergo Group.
I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for less than a year
Accommodating, training and growth are big. If you take your development serious it is a good company to be at.
Networking is key. Must network to have good career development.
I have been working at Ergo Group full-time for more than a year
Great tech Market leading colleagues Great client list Lots of opportunities if you’re willing to put in the effort
Lack of communication between departments Below market salary for some roles
Advice to Management
Improve communication and salary backs for better talent attraction and retention