Compare FedEx vs UPS BETASee how working at FedEx vs. UPS compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FedEx vs. UPS. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- FedEx scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- UPS scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- UPS had 937 more reviews than FedEx that mentioned "Great benefits" as a Pro.
- UPS had 538 more reviews than FedEx that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
- UPS had 540 more reviews than FedEx that mentioned "Part time" as a Con.
I worked at FedEx full-time for more than 5 years
You get an opportunity to help different business focus on what's important to them. I loved the idea that the AE was empowered to run their territory as if it was their own business. Unfortunately... this empowerment was slowly taken away.
In recent years the culture fundamentally changed in a negative way owing to a new direction taken by the leadership team.
Advice to Management
Trust your people. They care about the business too.