Compare Facebook vs Thumbtack BETASee how working at Facebook vs. Thumbtack compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Facebook vs. Thumbtack. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Facebook scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Thumbtack scored higher in 1 area: Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Free food" was the most mentioned Pro at Facebook.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Thumbtack.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Facebook.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Thumbtack.
I have been working at Facebook for less than a year
Facebook is truly an amazing company to work for with a very considerate management, brilliant co-workers and an exceptional culture that is real, not only words on papers! As a contractor we don't... feel apart and not part of the company, we are completely part of the team!
Don't see any so far...
Advice to Management
Keep going and continue to recognise the crucial role of each of your employees and contractors.