Compare FEI vs Providence Health & Services BETASee how working at FEI vs. Providence Health & Services compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at FEI vs. Providence Health & Services. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- FEI scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Providence Health & Services scored higher in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Providence Health & Services had 89 more reviews than FEI that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at FEI.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Providence Health & Services.
I worked at FEI full-time
The field where the company operates is exceptionally interesting, one can learn a lot of new things.
Way too many things in the company fells under some processes, where people are not really people any more, but just items in HR system. Skilled engineers are treated more like factory workers.
I have been working at Providence Health & Services full-time for more than 3 years
Really good benefits. Culture is inclusive. Lots of job opportunity.
High expectancy for moderate pay. Lots of management changes in the 4 years worked. Inflexibility in schedule.
Advice to Management
Flexibility in shift types would make this specific department more tolerable. 5 days a week, monday - friday, creates problems in scheduling appointments/ using PTO for health to deal with... conditions that arise due to stagnant work environment. 4, 10 hours shifts would allow for one day to tend to health conditions.