Compare F5 Networks vs Nestlé Purina U.S. BETASee how working at F5 Networks vs. Nestlé Purina U.S. compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at F5 Networks vs. Nestlé Purina U.S.. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- F5 Networks scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Work-life balance.
- Nestlé Purina U.S. scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Nestlé Purina U.S. had 129 more reviews than F5 Networks that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- "Middle management" was the most mentioned Con at F5 Networks.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Nestlé Purina U.S..
I worked at F5 Networks full-time for more than a year
Environment is friendly and the culture is amazing.
Salary is not up to the market level, progress takes time due to the number of employees
Advice to Management
Managers in general are amazing people, enjoyed working with them. My advise will be spot the brilliants talents and compensate them quickly for a better retention.
I have been working at Nestlé Purina U.S. full-time for more than a year
The move to Purina was one of the best career decisions I've ever made. I feel so extremely supported and valued in my role, on my team, and within the larger organization. Our brands and projects... are so much fun and the work is truly inspiring. I am constantly impressed with the diversity, talent, and passion we have here at Purina. If you're an animal lover and want to be at the forefront of Pet Care globally, this is the place to look. I am so proud to work for Purina.
Like many larger companies, process can sometimes feel a bit slow or clunky but I see improvements here every day.
Advice to Management
I wish we were not as hesitant to bring in younger talent. While it sometimes feels daunting to mentor and train someone for a role, with it you will gain diversity in thinking, fresh energy, and... allow leadership opportunities for other team members.