Compare Evernote vs Square BETASee how working at Evernote vs. Square compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Evernote vs. Square. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Evernote scored higher in 4 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance and Senior Management.
- Square scored higher in 3 areas: CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Overall Rating and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- Square had 35 more reviews than Evernote that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- Square had 20 more reviews than Evernote that mentioned "Growing pains" as a Con.
I have been working at Evernote full-time for more than 3 years
Great culture, innovative teams, cross functional growth opportunities, outstanding benefits, transparent leadership team
In the past some leadership decision from the former CEO seemed not to be well thought out.
I have been working at Square full-time for more than a year
- Dynamic team--everyone in the office is incredibly hardworking and talented - Better than average pay and benefits for local job market - Great opportunities to take ownership in an entry-level... role - Quickly growing market means there's lots of room for growth, progression, and cross-functional exposure - Transparent company culture
- Sometimes daily work can feel distant from the product and mission since Square is not available in Ireland yet - The primary office locations in the US means there can be some time delays for... cross-functional work (this is improving though!)