Compare European Investment Bank vs Euroclear Bank BETASee how working at European Investment Bank vs. Euroclear Bank compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at European Investment Bank vs. Euroclear Bank. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- European Investment Bank scored higher in 5 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Euroclear Bank scored higher in 4 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- European Investment Bank had 11 more reviews than Euroclear Bank that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Pro.
- European Investment Bank had 6 more reviews than Euroclear Bank that mentioned "Working environment" as a Pro.
- "Luxembourg" was the most mentioned Con at European Investment Bank.
- "Cost cutting" was the most mentioned Con at Euroclear Bank.
I worked at Euroclear Bank full-time
- good parties and nice people. Big party every 3 months in best Krakow clubs, but I guess this is over now, as this was a demo on the beginning of their business in Krakow :) - opportunity to see... Brussells, but I guess this is over now as well :) - no overtime - good for people who prefer to party than work - the job is so easy, you don't have to be fully conscious to do it :)
- very poor management, mostly from Belgium. - ridiculous understanding of Leand and Continuous Improvement which makes it grotesque instead of helpful tool - 0 career prospects - best jobs are... taken by Belgians anyway :) - treating people like idiots - micromanagement on every level - horrible place - poor salary in comparison to competition (some times 2x the difference)
Advice to Management
- use your brains more, procedure will not solve your every problems, you are not robots...