Compare Envysion, Inc. vs AIM Consulting Group, LLC BETASee how working at Envysion, Inc. vs. AIM Consulting Group, LLC compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Envysion, Inc. vs. AIM Consulting Group, LLC. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- AIM Consulting Group, LLC scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Envysion" was the most mentioned Pro at Envysion, Inc..
- "Aim consulting" was the most mentioned Pro at AIM Consulting Group, LLC.
- "Upper management" was the most mentioned Con at Envysion, Inc..
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at AIM Consulting Group, LLC.
I worked at Envysion, Inc.
When they hire good people, they really do hire good people.
Leadership is a mess. They have hit rock bottom. H They treat their people poorly and just did a lot of lay-offs. It’s time for then to realize they either aren’t untiling the leadership they should... and keep empowering the leadership they shouldn’t.
Advice to Management
Don’t let leadership tell you who is great. Instead decide for yourself and let go the toxic.
I worked at AIM Consulting Group, LLC
Worked with new technology! Company they contracted with was great.
Had problems with an AIM staff member and was never addressed but instead ended my contract early. And didn't help at all getting another position. Still haven't received my last check.