Compare Enterprise vs Enterprise Holdings BETASee how working at Enterprise vs. Enterprise Holdings compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Enterprise vs. Enterprise Holdings. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Enterprise scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
- Enterprise Holdings scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Enterprise had 638 more reviews than Enterprise Holdings that mentioned "Great people" as a Pro.
- Enterprise had 3,492 more reviews than Enterprise Holdings that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Enterprise Holdings for less than a year
-Very friendly staff members and a great work atmosphere. -Higher level managers treat you as a full time employee rather than just an intern and are very approachable and always offer help to you... if you ask. -Always kept busy and never left sitting around doing nothing. -Given the same responsibilities as management trainees and employees. -Hard work results in recognition. -Great opportunity to learn and gain experience as an intern. -Responsibility and trust given to you from an early stage.
-A lot of time spent in office sitting down which doesn't suit someone used to being on their feet.
Advice to Management
Keep motivating employees the way you are as there is a very positive workplace atmosphere which creates happy employees. Being as approachable to staff as you are is very helpful and makes it very... comfortable for staff to know they can talk to you or ask you anything when you have the chance.