Compare EirGrid vs GE Power BETASee how working at EirGrid vs. GE Power compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EirGrid vs. GE Power. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- GE Power scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Interesting work" was the most mentioned Pro at EirGrid.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at GE Power.
- "Semi state" was the most mentioned Con at EirGrid.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at GE Power.
I have been working at GE Power full-time for more than 3 years
1. Lots of flexibility: great hours, remote work opportunities, no set vacation limit, no micromanaging. 2. Terrific match for 401k, will not find much better. 3. Lots of great people: nice, good... attitude, very smart. 4. Lots of opportunity for project ownership, pursuing career interests.
1. Slightly below average salary/bonus 2. Very large company, can be difficult to see how work directly translates to the business benefit. 3. Can take time to get familiar with internal procedures... & processes.