Compare Echo Global Logistics vs GlobalTranz BETASee how working at Echo Global Logistics vs. GlobalTranz compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Echo Global Logistics vs. GlobalTranz. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Echo Global Logistics scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- Echo Global Logistics had 55 more reviews than GlobalTranz that mentioned "Work environment" as a Pro.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at Echo Global Logistics.
- "High turnover" was the most mentioned Con at GlobalTranz.
I have been working at Echo Global Logistics full-time for more than 3 years
I have had a few jobs since graduation, and none have offered what Echo does. I truly mean it when I say this company values its employees and opportunities for growth. Culture is so important to... find at any level - whether you're new to the working world or experienced, and Echo has that tenfold. When you think of culture, Echo has it all - whether its through joining one of our employee groups or summer sports leagues, awards party, team outings, and helping to push you toward your career goals. I have made so many friendships and professional relationships throughout multiple departments, not just my own, and that I know will last me a lifetime. Each day I make decisions that I feel are valued. No matter what level you're at, you are given the independence and opportunity to work hard and show your peers and managers what you are worth. Even in this COVID-19 period and all the craziness of this year, I wake up everyday excited and refreshed to go to work and to help grow the business even more than we already have. Thank you for all that you do!
401K could be a better program, otherwise I don't have much to complain about.
Advice to Management
Keep up the great work showing value toward employees and promoting from within. Thank you for being such an amazing place to work and somewhere I'd continue time and time again to refer to my... network.