Compare Eagle Creek Software Services vs MongoDB BETASee how working at Eagle Creek Software Services vs. MongoDB compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Eagle Creek Software Services vs. MongoDB. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- MongoDB scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Entry level" was the most mentioned Pro at Eagle Creek Software Services.
- "Mongodb" was the most mentioned Pro at MongoDB.
- "Project centers" was the most mentioned Con at Eagle Creek Software Services.
- "Mongodb" was the most mentioned Con at MongoDB.
I have been working at Eagle Creek Software Services full-time for less than a year
You don't really do much the first 3-6 months you work here.
You are stuck with a $10000 "training" fee if you quit for the training you do 5 weeks that you could do in a week at home. The training most likely won't be applicable to your work and you will just... be thrown into salesforce training after. The trainers are working on their own projects while training you, so they usually are too busy for you to ask questions. The work does not feel fulfilling at all and the salary is low. No 401k match for at least the first year and raises are almost completely out of your control.
Advice to Management
If you make people pay for training, train them. If you are just going to throw someone into salesforce training with no opportunity to do anything else, just start with salesforce training and get... rid of the 5 weeks of the other training.
I have been working at MongoDB full-time
First 3 months in the company: - values are true at MongoDB you walk the talk - effort to make you feel part of a community - colleagues are amazing people - learning path is on point - you... have a personal development - a lots of benefits - job is interesting
I wouldn't find cons so far