Compare EY vs SAP BETASee how working at EY vs. SAP compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. SAP. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- SAP scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Flexible working hours" was the most mentioned Pro at SAP.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Big company" was the most mentioned Con at SAP.
I worked at SAP full-time for more than 5 years
Large Company with a wide product range and global reach in everything.
Despite attempts to break down the silos, your career might or might not take off, depending on the location and position you are in.
Advice to Management
Build a team that is dedicated to manage company mergers/acquisition. Teams like this could document how a business was running before the merger and could help analys how to integrate this with the... overall SAP strategy.