Compare EY vs McKinsey & Company BETASee how working at EY vs. McKinsey & Company compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. McKinsey & Company. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- McKinsey & Company scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Smart people" was the most mentioned Pro at McKinsey & Company.
- "Long working hours" was the most mentioned Con at EY.
- "Long hours" was the most mentioned Con at McKinsey & Company.
I worked at McKinsey & Company full-time
Work with some of the most interesting and ambitious people around. Interesting problems with (predominantly) interesting clients.
Long hours are a given, and they increase in direct proportion to your tenure.