Compare EY vs Hays BETASee how working at EY vs. Hays compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EY vs. Hays. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- EY scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and % Recommend to a friend.
- Hays scored higher in 4 areas: Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EY.
- "Work hard play" was the most mentioned Pro at Hays.
- EY had 194 more reviews than Hays that mentioned "Working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Hays full-time
The culture in Hays is one of a kind, there's a strong sense of team spirit across all areas. Personally, I have been given opportunity to progress in my career and am really grateful for the... opportunities I've been given.
Some periods are busier than others but once you recognize this it is easier to adapt to it!
Advice to Management
Keep going the way we are at present, promoting team work and giving support to employees