Compare EF English First vs Amazing.com BETASee how working at EF English First vs. Amazing.com compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at EF English First vs. Amazing.com. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Amazing.com scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at EF English First.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazing.com.
- "China" was the most mentioned Con at EF English First.
- "Last minute" was the most mentioned Con at Amazing.com.
I worked at Amazing.com full-time for more than 3 years
I worked from home (in Ireland) which I loved. I had a good relationship with my colleagues in Texas and never felt alone. The work was varied which kept it interesting. We also got to attend live... events abroad which was fun.
There were communication issues but this improved over time.
Advice to Management
Stay motivated, you have a great company, staff and awesome members!