Compare Dropbox vs Uber BETASee how working at Dropbox vs. Uber compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dropbox vs. Uber. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dropbox scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Dropbox" was the most mentioned Pro at Dropbox.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Uber.
- "Dropbox" was the most mentioned Con at Dropbox.
- "Wear and tear" was the most mentioned Con at Uber.
I have been working at Dropbox full-time for more than 5 years
* A company that truly cares about their staff * Dropbox always looks for ways to make things easier for employees - for example a company day off every month * The future of work is here and... Dropbox is championing this in how we have shifted to Virtual First working. It has created much more balance for me with a small family, we are learning as we go but you can really see the efforts the company makes to make sure we as staff are ok!!
I really can't think of any, all challenges encounter we face as a team!
Advice to Management
Keep doing a great job!!