Compare Dropbox vs Sentenial BETASee how working at Dropbox vs. Sentenial compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dropbox vs. Sentenial. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dropbox scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Dropbox.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Dropbox.
I worked at Dropbox full-time
- Seriously the people. Colleagues are humble, very smart and friendly. If you have feedback, you are encouraged to share it and people are thankful for it. It is a really nice, friendly and fun... environment to work in. - Hypergrowth mentality. Dropbox has gone through incredible growth and you are encouraged to chase the next big idea to foster that. - Perks. Very well known to a lot of people, the Tuck Shop serves the best corporate food (can only speak for Dublin and SF). Office gym and classes are incredible.
- Lacking international representation in management as they are mostly Irish. This is a more recent development so would be great to see talents from all over EMEA leaning in as Dublin is the... international HQ.