Compare Deutsche Bank vs Citi BETASee how working at Deutsche Bank vs. Citi compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Deutsche Bank vs. Citi. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Deutsche Bank scored higher in 3 areas: Work-life balance, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Citi scored higher in 3 areas: Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 3 areas: Overall Rating, Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good working environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Deutsche Bank.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Citi.
- Citi had 572 more reviews than Deutsche Bank that mentioned "Long working hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Deutsche Bank full-time for more than 5 years
Good exposure to lots of areas of banking Good management attitude Amazing package
Sometimes long hours Reputation of the bank
Advice to Management
It was never clear as to the future of the bank in Ireland