Compare Demandbase vs BrightTALK BETASee how working at Demandbase vs. BrightTALK compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Demandbase vs. BrightTALK. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Demandbase scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Demandbase.
- "Great place" was the most mentioned Pro at BrightTALK.
- "Growing pains" was the most mentioned Con at Demandbase.
- "Entry level" was the most mentioned Con at BrightTALK.
I have been working at Demandbase full-time for less than a year
The smartest team I've worked with, they hire very well at Demandbase, and it shows. I enjoy everyone here, and there are lots of happy employees. One of the best cultures I've seen and they make an... effort to make people happy. (Specifically, with COVID disrupting everything!!!) They've reacted quickly and smart about the pandemic way before other companies even thought about it. (Which I appreciate.) I've previously been at some adverse & toxic environments, and Demandbase is top-notch. So, you should work here.
There are no significant "Cons" per se. We are exceptionally busy, but we're a "good busy', but not "stupid decisions busy." A lot is going on at this company, so you have to be agile and smart how... your work. Work-life balance is good, but if you want a basic 9-5 gig, then this isn't for you.
I have been working at BrightTALK full-time for more than 3 years
BrightTALK has excelled in the circumstances of the current climate with COVID not only from a people perspective, but a business one as well. Culture: - The company was already primed for WFH... with many remote tools - Several new activities have been put in place to encourage peer connections - While the company was a bit slow to announce WFH, they have done a great job of setting expectations and making sure people feel comfortable before opening the offices back up fully Business: - BrightTALK is a need-to-have solution for high-growth startups and enterprise organizations and has become more vital than ever with physical events and trade shows cancelling - Over the last year, several new enhancements, tools, and products have been implemented in order to drive go-to market and create stickier clients Very fortunate to work for a place that deeply cares about its people!
- I mentioned this, but the company was a tad slow to announce permanent WFH and lagged behind other tech companies - Communication around leavers in the organization can be inconsistent. For... example, someone might not know that someone left the company until even weeks later
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work - feeling very blessed to be here given current circumstances