Compare Delta Air Lines vs United Airlines BETASee how working at Delta Air Lines vs. United Airlines compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Delta Air Lines vs. United Airlines. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Delta Air Lines scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Delta Air Lines had 88 more reviews than United Airlines that mentioned "Flight benefits" as a Pro.
- United Airlines had 23 more reviews than Delta Air Lines that mentioned "Travel benefits" as a Pro.
- "No cons" was the most mentioned Con at Delta Air Lines.
- "Flight attendants" was the most mentioned Con at United Airlines.
I have been working at United Airlines
Amazing experience to meet and interact with corporate executives. Being an intern gives you plenty of opportunities to travel for business and fun.
Corporate working environment with thousands of co-workers