Compare Dell Technologies vs Amazon BETASee how working at Dell Technologies vs. Amazon compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Dell Technologies vs. Amazon. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Dell Technologies scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Amazon scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Dell Technologies.
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at Amazon.
- Amazon had 2,676 more reviews than Dell Technologies that mentioned "Long hours" as a Con.
I have been working at Dell Technologies full-time for less than a year
Great Culture, flexibility in work hours, exciting career prospects
Sometimes the scale of the company means it moves slowly
Advice to Management
Help new employees to set goals
I worked at Amazon part-time for more than a year
Very nice place to work, people are very helpful and friendly. Learnt a lot and gained great exp. It was very good exp, no bad words for company.
I started full time but after 6 months my contract changed to part time and there was no to much overtimes hours, that was only reason why I had to leave. There is no cons except hours.