Compare Decathlon vs Intersport BETASee how working at Decathlon vs. Intersport compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Decathlon vs. Intersport. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Decathlon scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Intersport scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Senior Management.
What Employees Say
- Decathlon had 106 more reviews than Intersport that mentioned "Bonne ambiance" as a Pro.
- Decathlon had 54 more reviews than Intersport that mentioned "De travail" as a Con.
I worked at Decathlon part-time for more than 3 years
- training And all follow up of your career plan. - possibility of international - nice environment (sport, party team,..) - good place to introduce you in business and starting with small... responsibility, - discount on product and all commission plan when your department work well.
- some direction or manager kill the culture of the company because they are here because of friend of friend. - hard to get evolution even if you are a best seller except if you have a business... school degree.
Advice to Management
For mine : stay like this and don't change, this how we worked great. For some : stop to be selfish and think that you are part of Decathlon family. Give some more responsibility (challenge) to your... agent for a better fun.