Compare Datalex vs TERMINALFOUR BETASee how working at Datalex vs. TERMINALFOUR compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Datalex vs. TERMINALFOUR. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Datalex scored higher in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and CEO Approval.
- TERMINALFOUR scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Senior Management and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Datalex.
- "Automation" was the most mentioned Con at Datalex.
I have been working at Datalex full-time for less than a year
- The people are nice and friendly. - Datalex has great talent and experts - Lots of activities besides work making it a fun place to work - The company has a clear strategy to overcome current... challenges and to grow in the next 5 years.
The company is a software provider for airlines, hence, it is not as popular as other tech companies like Facebook, Google or Amazon.
Advice to Management
Be flexible and daring to try new thing
I worked at TERMINALFOUR full-time for more than a year
Great colleagues Opportunities to learn different tech Very good human resources dept Well managed office with central location Ability to WFH Good social activities Management visible and... approachable
At times things can be a bit disorganised which requires staff to adapt but this is not unique to T4 Customer expectations are not always well managed Can be slow to explore new technology
Advice to Management
Majority of staff here work hard and are a credit to the company. Some team managers are better than others and I felt there were people in teams that could do a better job managing the team and as... such should have been promoted. Keep up investing in your staff.