Compare Daimler Trucks North America vs Daimler BETASee how working at Daimler Trucks North America vs. Daimler compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Daimler Trucks North America vs. Daimler. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Daimler Trucks North America scored higher in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Positive Business Outlook.
- Daimler scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Compensation & Benefits and Culture & Values.
What Employees Say
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Daimler Trucks North America.
- "Gutes gehalt" was the most mentioned Pro at Daimler.
- "German" was the most mentioned Con at Daimler Trucks North America.
- "Aufgaben" was the most mentioned Con at Daimler.
I have been working at Daimler Trucks North America full-time for more than 3 years
Ok. Very German work culture, but it is completely different in each department. Purchasing is very intense, but rewarding if you have it in you. Leadership is very progressive and people oriented.
Pay isn’t great and the global corporate structure is like wearing a straight jacket.
Advice to Management
Equitable pay with transparency. Now!
I worked at Daimler
Amazing products, my department worked directly with the corporate board to implement very forward-looking projects. Working in the central in Stuttgart is interesting, as decisions are taken here.... Work-life balance is very good, still people work hard to achieve their goals.
Politics are really strong. Didn't see a strong company culture as in other companies. Seemed to be difficult to get a full time position, as they hire a lot of third party companies.
Advice to Management
Try to reduce the amount of overhead due to politics. Reduce expected formality to make it a more fun place to work at.