Compare Cymax Stores vs Aequilibrium BETASee how working at Cymax Stores vs. Aequilibrium compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cymax Stores vs. Aequilibrium. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cymax Stores scored higher in 1 area: CEO Approval.
- Aequilibrium scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "People are great" was the most mentioned Pro at Cymax Stores.
- "Customer service" was the most mentioned Con at Cymax Stores.
I have been working at Cymax Stores full-time
- Great culture with an open door upper management, flat structure - Fair wages at the industry standard - Opportunity to work from home - Lots of new projects
- Don't have a professional/career development program - Very busy but energetic environment
I have been working at Aequilibrium full-time for more than a year
Collaborative team Chance to work with some of the best technical minds in the business Join a team with a high percentage of first time Canadians, everyone is super friendly Free lunches!
Office space is a little dreary - could use some character!
Advice to Management
Despite COVID and having to work remotely we need to encourage more group activities and opportunities for people to let their hair down