Compare Clevertech vs Crossover for Work BETASee how working at Clevertech vs. Crossover for Work compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Clevertech vs. Crossover for Work. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Clevertech scored higher in 2 areas: Work-life balance and Culture & Values.
- Crossover for Work scored higher in 6 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 1 area: Career Opportunities.
What Employees Say
- Crossover for Work had 99 more reviews than Clevertech that mentioned "Remote work" as a Pro.
- "Remote work" was the most mentioned Con at Clevertech.
- "No job security" was the most mentioned Con at Crossover for Work.
I have been working at Clevertech for less than a year
Clevertech has really figured out how to do remote properly! Everyone in the company works remotely, but they do a great job of keeping you connected not just to your team, but the rest of the... company as well. From weekly Happy Hour, and remote gatherings for like-minded interests, to training for personal and professional growth, and daily Slack topics, you feel a real sense of community. On top of that, the projects use leading-edge technology, and project managers ensure the projects are handled with the highest professionalism.
None that come to mind!
Advice to Management
Keep it up!
I have been working at Crossover for Work
-I'll start with the obvious advantages: 1) Your commute can be as short as the distance between your bed and your desk. In my case, it's 15 meters. 2) More quality time with family & friends 3)... Ability to travel - or even move- to your favourite countries/cities! 4) A certain flexibility to plan your day- very difficult to achieve in traditional companies. On a personal level, joining Crossover allowed me to do the following: 1) move back to my home country ( with a decent wage to live on) 2) Take up surfing. I can literally go for a surf in the middle of the day. Brilliant, innit? 3) I'm living in a sunny country now- very important for my productivity. Crossover is a very competitive but "transparent" place to work in , metrics are clear, people are great.
- no after-work drinks:) Regional "get together" initiatives started recently though - more diversified management ( cultural and educational background) to reflect the truly global nature of the... company...There's a transformation going on so thumbs up there! - Crossover is not for someone used to the "hand-holding" in other traditional companies. One gets used to it though and it's actually beneficial!
Advice to Management
Less verticality. Balance short-term tangible goals with long-term goals. Enjoy your Holidays!