Compare Cisco Systems vs Tenable BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Tenable compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Tenable. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval and % Recommend to a friend.
- Tenable scored higher in 1 area: Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Cisco Systems had 1,346 more reviews than Tenable that mentioned "Work from home" as a Pro.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
- "Tenable" was the most mentioned Con at Tenable.
I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for less than a year
1. It has wonderful work culture. 2. It encourages it's employees to be "YOU", you have full freedom to be yourself and this is when they believe the maximum potential can be unleashed. 3. The... leadership is top-notch right from bottom to the top. 4. Cisco respects each of its engineers, and it gives you full freedom to explore your talent, and unleash the potential within you. 5. It produces ground breaking products that are worth the experience to be a part of and contribute towards the same.
Really? If you have many Pro's i don't even think even the marginal con s are not really a con. However, I don't have anything to share which would be a con.