Compare Cisco Systems vs HCL Technologies BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. HCL Technologies compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. HCL Technologies. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at HCL Technologies.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Con at Cisco Systems.
- "Salary hike" was the most mentioned Con at HCL Technologies.
I have been working at Cisco Systems full-time for more than 8 years
Great culture and strong team spirit, heavily exemplified by the support provided thru covid. Collaboration product portfolio is diverse, everything from desktop to micro service and devops. Benefits... good, big focus on charitable volunteering brings everyone together.
Strong work ethic .. if you are committed and passionate, all good, if you are looking for something less ambitious, consider carefully.
I worked at HCL Technologies full-time
Training provided, straight forward interview process
No parking for employees during work