Compare Cisco Systems vs Epic Games BETASee how working at Cisco Systems vs. Epic Games compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Cisco Systems vs. Epic Games. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Cisco Systems scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Epic Games scored higher in 1 area: Compensation & Benefits.
What Employees Say
- "Flexible work" was the most mentioned Pro at Cisco Systems.
- "Great benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Epic Games.
- Cisco Systems had 528 more reviews than Epic Games that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I have been working at Epic Games full-time for more than a year
You work with a cool team, you get free food, you love the work happening.
It's hard and stressful sometimes.
Advice to Management
Increase the salary a bit more for good and hardworking people.