Compare Canadian Blood Services vs Dynacare BETASee how working at Canadian Blood Services vs. Dynacare compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Canadian Blood Services vs. Dynacare. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Canadian Blood Services scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
- Dynacare scored higher in 2 areas: CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- Canadian Blood Services had 11 more reviews than Dynacare that mentioned "Good benefits" as a Pro.
- "Donors" was the most mentioned Con at Canadian Blood Services.
- "No room" was the most mentioned Con at Dynacare.
I worked at Canadian Blood Services full-time
work life balance, colleagues, interesting work, no micro-management, flexible schedule, many sick days, 20 vacation days, good salary, safe job to a certain extent (see cons), work remote
if your skills are no longer required because of some technology shift, they will lay you off if you don't have seniority, which is understandable, any organization would do the same, nothing... personal (last in, first out). it's better to hire someone who already has the experience rather than train everyone on the job. having said that I'd go back in a heartbeat, i don't know whether they'd accept me though :) "buddy, you left once, no guarantee you wouldn't do it again so why take chances again with you, there are so many people out there who'd like to work for us"
Advice to Management
they're doing very well, no advise that i could give
I worked at Dynacare full-time
Lab, LHSC, and Customer Service managers care about employees. Many good front line staff that go the extra mile to look after the client.
Poor senior leadership. They are not organized and use on undependable systems. After multiple changes. The leadership is still not good at communication or scheduling front line staff to support... market needs. Local Lab and LHSC leadership in Winnipeg is good, but not given resources to properly manage their operations. The company doesn't encourage opportunities for development within.