Compare Calor Gas vs Baker Hughes BETASee how working at Calor Gas vs. Baker Hughes compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Calor Gas vs. Baker Hughes. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Calor Gas scored higher in 4 areas: Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval and Positive Business Outlook.
- Baker Hughes scored higher in 5 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Culture & Values and % Recommend to a friend.
What Employees Say
- "Great people" was the most mentioned Pro at Calor Gas.
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Baker Hughes.
- "Calor" was the most mentioned Con at Calor Gas.
- "Plano de carreira" was the most mentioned Con at Baker Hughes.
I have been working at Baker Hughes
Great place to work. You are not shielded from high level work regardless of your seniority. You're given every opportunity to progress whether that be training, educational assistance or... promotional opportunities. The people are fantastic and are always ready to help you. Work aside, the atmosphere in the company is second to none. Never worked somewhere with better morale
Extremely fast paced and you cannot sit on your laurels Although there are lots of training opportunities, you need to push to get the training
Advice to Management
Make time for developing training plans with all staff