Compare CIBC vs Rogers Communications BETASee how working at CIBC vs. Rogers Communications compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CIBC vs. Rogers Communications. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Rogers Communications scored higher in 7 areas: Overall Rating, Compensation & Benefits, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
- Both tied in 2 areas: Career Opportunities and Work-life balance.
What Employees Say
- "Work environment" was the most mentioned Pro at CIBC.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at Rogers Communications.
- Rogers Communications had 25 more reviews than CIBC that mentioned "Work life balance" as a Con.
I worked at CIBC full-time for more than a year
big emphasis on development (education, shadowing, tasks), good exposure to immediate leadership team, and very structured place with many experienced people to learn from, role is very well defined... with a clear progression path and competitive salaries
some projects can last very long but that also comes with the territory depending on which department you support
Advice to Management
more exposure to higher leadership team and their goals and objectives