Compare CHOC Children's vs UC Irvine Health BETASee how working at CHOC Children's vs. UC Irvine Health compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at CHOC Children's vs. UC Irvine Health. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- CHOC Children's scored higher in 1 area: Culture & Values.
- UC Irvine Health scored higher in 8 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Pediatrics" was the most mentioned Pro at CHOC Children's.
- "Good benefits" was the most mentioned Pro at UC Irvine Health.
- CHOC Children's had 2 more reviews than UC Irvine Health that mentioned "No cons" as a Con.
I have been working at CHOC Children's full-time
Great facility, great mission to help children, great equipment and newer facility.
Poor management at operations level and directorship. Not supportive of staff and their needs. Operates under fair guise but really applies favoritism to all decisions, vindictive if you don’t agree... to everything they say, even contradicts policies they made. Constant turnover and training. Stressful working environment.
Advice to Management
Change management completely. If you haven’t tried to change after 3+ years of poor employee engagement then your not in the right position. Your job is to support staff and not just looking out for... yourselves.